Thursday, October 27, 2011

Costumes and Stories

Haha, almost exactly one year since my last post... this is turning out a lot like my diary.

Anyhow, Halloween is almost here! Whoo! I finally have actually plans about what I'm doing! The sunday before, Lucas and I are going to a dance party. It is hosted by this church youth organization called The Well, so there will be no drinking and most of the costumes SHOULD be a least slightly tasteful. ^-^ There will also be a costume contest and LOTS of dancing!

Lucas and I are going as Little Red and The Wolf, sort of masquerrade/1920's style. ^-^ Been having a grand old time getting costumes together! I actually have two costumes, since my red lounge-singer dress would not work out well to wear at work. So for when I work on Halloween I am dressing up as my own version of Spider Girl! Lucas finds this hilariously ironic. XD

The end of October also means something else, NaNoWriMo approacheth! At the moment I'm having doubts about what story I am going to do... but I'm thinking probably going to stick with my War of the Sisters one... Adorable evil pyromaniacs and stammering semi-nobles are just so much fun to write! And besides that, pretty soon Rhylii enters the picture. Fae + Rhylii can only = awesome fun. ^-^

Whatever I decide, I will be actually posting here about it. Maybe it will give me some sense of accountability and help me to actually finish this time! Wahoo!

No comments: