Saturday, April 5, 2014

Renew, restart, refocus

I've always been really bad at journals. Anyone who actually still follows this blog already knew that. Another thing I haven't been good at these last few years is writing really ANYTHING. Well, recently I decided to start making my writing more of a priority, to start really working towards the goals that I have for myself and my life as a writer.

One of the things I decided to do was to restart my blog. I considered just starting where I left off here... but then I realized that the purpose for which I originally started this blog wasn't really for writing. It was more of a way to keep in touch with people I no longer saw, and a way to get some things out of my system. So, I decided to start up a new blog, somewhere else, one that would focus entirely on my goals as a writer and what I was doing to meet them.

here is the link to the new blog, for anyone who is interested: http://www.dreamerdocuments.wordpress.com

The name of it is still Dreamer Documents, and you'll still see me posting there as Jennifer L. Post. ^-^ The only difference is that all of the posts will be about what I am currently doing with my writing, as opposed to random occurrences in my life or odd things I've been thinking about. They'll probably be a lot shorter as well.

I can't say whether I will continue posting in THIS blog, although I will definitely be leaving it up for the time being. I want to say "Thanks very much!" to everyone who has been keeping tabs on me and reading all of my odd thoughts here. ^-^

No comments: