Sunday, July 6, 2008

Things To Be Known

I've never had a blog before. I've had a diary a couple of times, and technically I still have a journal... I've never been good at keeping up with any of them. Really, the only reason I decided to start a blog at all is because I'm moving at the end of July; and I have so many friends here in my beautiful Alaska who I KNOW I'm going to forget to call. So this is for them really, so that they can know what is going on with me. ^-^

That being said, there are a few things which must be understood:

*Updates here may be slow for several reasons
1. Because other writing commitments are taking up all of my time
2. Because RL things are taking up all of my time
3. Because I have nothing to say
4. or because I have simply forgotten. (which is probably the most likely ^-^)

*Don't expect deep and detailed accounts of:
1. Everything that's going wrong in my life
2. Relationships
I have a hard enough time writing about those things in the journal which I HIDE, very cleverly I hope, in my room.

*DO expect a lot of chatter about:
1. Things that I am writing
2. Roleplays (online text-style and otherwise) that I am involved in, and the characters thereof
3. Games I'm currently playing or that I have heard about
4. Books that I'm reading, have read, or am looking forward to.
Cause I'm a total nerd and very proud of it. ^-^

*I do not promise proper grammer, punctuation, OR spelling. So, do not lecture me about it... (sideways glances at Loralin and Baltimore) unless it's in some piece of official writing I put up to show.

*All written material and photographs that end up on here ARE MINE, unless stated otherwise. I own the rights to them, and stealing them to claim as your own IS a crime... just so we're all clear on that.

And finally, you should know that several names of real people are being changed for the protection of somebody somewhere...or just cause it's fun... except for mine. Why? Well, because I like mine. Jennifer Lynn Post. It's a really great name. ^-^

No comments: