Monday, May 18, 2009

Cue Musical Interlude

Interrupting my not-so-regular and very unschedualed posting to share something from my favorite early-morning addiction, vh1 music videos...



Reasons I love Gravity: Firstly, the music video itself is just... classic awesome. Everytime I watch it I see something that I missed before. Secondly, I just love this lady's voice! And the song, ohmygosh soooo lovely and forlorn, and kind of haunting. I have been humming and singing bits of it for weeks.

3 comments:

Alaska-womom said...

hey there,
Love the Musical Interlude,
I got to have the girls take a peek at your blog when they come over.
Thinking of you!\BTW-I bet you would like Norah Jones?

Alaska-womom said...

Hi! I like to pop in now and again and see what you are up to!

Jennifer L. Post said...

Oddly, I've never liked Norah Jones... couldn't really say why either. I wonder if it has anything to do with why I generally don't like Alicia Keys. Hmmmm...

Glad that you check up on me sometimes though! I miss you guys.